The textile speciality chemicals manufacturing company Garmon & Bozzetto Srl is located at Bergamo – a city and comune in Lombardy, Italy – about 40 km northeast of Milan. The company offers Legafinish Fast for denim finishing. The company claims following advantages of Legafinish Fast over the conventional products. Garmon & Bozzetto claims that the new process solves most of the current problems.Issues with Current Processes : The processes currently in use are carried out with chemical products & procedures that result in the following critical points :
- Fabric damage : lowering of mechanical resistance such as tear and tensile strength and depolymerisa-tion of cellulose chain.
- Difficult application on garments made of light fabrics or delicate fibres.
- Very long processes.
- High energy consumption.
- Formaldehyde residuals on the garments.
- No chance to retreat out-of-standard garments.
- Current processes are influenced by alkalinity carried over by denim fabrics.
Company’s Product/s :
TEXTILE AUXILIARIES : LEGAFLEX NKR, LEGAFINISH MAR AND LEGAFINISH FAST
Advantages of Legafinish Fast :
- Legafinish Fast has no effect on the fabric’s mechanical characteristics. Since fabric strength remains unaffected, Legafinfsh Fast allows retreating out-of-standard garments.
- Legafinish Fast allows resination on light-weight and delicate fabrics.
- Legafinsh Fast reduces treatment time to a great extent (with the right equipment it is possible to skip the curing step).
- Legafinish Fast drastically reduces energy consumption as it is cured at temps. below 100oC.
- Legafinish Fast does not contain formaldehyde.
- Legafinish Fast cross-linking is not affected by alkali residuals.
Contact details :
Garmon & Bozzetto Srl
Via Provinciale, 12-24040 Filago (BG)
Bergamo (BG), R.E.A. 281361 Italy
Email : [email protected]
Ph : +39035996838