Unique features of ZnPT antimicrobial:
- No skin irritation
- FDA-approved microbicidal agent
- Passes test methods: AATCC 30 (antifungal test), AATCC 147 (Qualitative antibacterial test) AATCC 100 (Quantitative antibacterial test), JIS L 1902 (Antibacterial).
- Inhibits the odor generation; prevents the growth of mould/mildew.
- Effective against broad spectrum of microbes viz. Aspergillus niger, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus auerus, MRSA and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Suitable for all types of substrate.
- Suitable for spray, exhaust and pad application.
- Leaching durable antimicrobial agent.
Zoroguard-ZP : 10-30 g/l
Pick up: 65-70%
Bath pH : 5.0-5.0
Drying : 160oC, 2 min (for all substrate)
AATCC-30 (Antifungal test method)
Figure 2 shows unfinished fabric covered with Aspergillus niger growth (on left), while zone of inhibition can be observed around Zoroguard-ZP finished fabric (on right)
AATCC-147 (Antibacterial test method)
In figure 3, Petri plate on Left hand side shows unfinished fabric showing no zone of inhibition awhile petri plate on right hand side shows fabric finished with 30g/l Zoroguard-ZP showing zone of inhibition against Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae and MRSA.
AATCC 100 (Quantitative antibacterial test)
Table below shows durable antibacterial activity of 30g/l Zoroguard-ZP finished fabric on different substartes.
Zoroguard-ZP exhibits antifungal activity against Aspergillus niger and antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus, Eschericia coli, MRSA and Klebsiella pneumoniae.