WEITMANN & KONRAD GMBH & CO. KG
Low add-on application systems for sustainable DENIM yarn dyeing, textile- and nonwoven finishing.
Since 1953 WEKO has been developing and producing non-contact application systems for product optimisation and surface finishing with different types of fluids and powdery substances. Our focus is always on sustainability by reducing waste, use of auxilliary, energy and water to create high quality finished products with the lowest possible, exact and replicable application amounts. Diverse industries rely on the low cost of ownership and the easy to operate even contacree applicaon systems.
World Innovation – Weko-Neo in Denim Yarn Dyeing and Textile Finishing
WEKO-Fluid-Application systems (WFA) are well known for low add moisture management and softener solutions in textile industry. In technical textiles and nonwoven WEKO apply diverse functions to surfaces with encapsulated ProTec system to create a safe working environment by using harmful substances.
Now it is time for the next step with WEKO-NEO:
The worldwide textile production is suffering from immense cost pressure and is driven by using high volumes of fresh water, energy and chemicals with comparatively slow production speeds. WEKO together with its partners Lilienweiss Textile Services, Textilchemie Dr. Petry and Archroma developed new processing concepts creating sustainable, cost-efficient dyeing and finishing processes.
YOUR benefits for DENIM yarn dyeing:
- Non-stop change over (TOPPING)
- No tailing
- Raised product fastness
- Wide variety of colors and effects achievable
- Reduced Reddish (Indigo / sulfur dyeing)
- Less no. of dye bathes needed
- Stable and precise production
- No generation of dye bath waste
- Reduction of energy costs thanks to short drying times and economical use of the application medium
WEKO-NEO could be placed on any section of a slasher dyeing range. It means in the pre-treatment or preparation area, dyeing, wash off or after-treatment area. Also the number or applicators is unlimited. Use it for topping, bottoming, Color-DENIM, Black-DENIM, fixation, hydrogen peroxide or others.
YOUR benefits in textile finishing
- Up to 80% reduced pick-up
- No material contact (no stress)
- Up to 50% less drying energy
- Raising line speed also on heavy textiles up to 270%
- Saving up to 70% water and waste
- One or both side application
- Adjustable penetration level
WEKO-NEO could be installed on the stenter frame entrance or exit. A wide range of applications could be done f.e. fixation, resin and flat finish, lustre or brilliance, grip modification, softener, tinting and over-dying.
Save working environment with WEKO- NEO
- Protection of the health of employees, as no harmful aerosols escape
- No nuisance from unpleasant odours
- Safety at the workplace, as there is no contamination of the environment by slippery substances
Use all of our core competences of WEKO-NEO fluid application systems, Archroma dyes and chemicals, Dr. Petry auxilliaries as well as Lilienweiß process know-how and strengthen your business!