Gulabdas & Company
GULABDAS & CO. – GROUP COMPANIES
Winner of the Silver Trophy for the second highest exports of Cotton Fabrics (Bleached/Dyed/Yarn Dyed/Printed) in Category III (Export performance more than Rs. 250 Cr.) for exports of Rs. 444.95 Cr. during the year2019-2020.
3C, BENEFICE BUSINESS HOUSE
126, MATHURDAS MILLS COMPOUND N.M JOSHI MARG, LOWER PAREL (WEST) MUMBAI 400013
|[email protected], [email protected] [email protected]|
|Name of Partners||Mr. Sanjay Vinod Bhagat Mr. Prithvi Sanjay Bhagat Mrs. Shruti Sanjay Bhagat|
|Name of representative for business contacts||Mr. Sanjay Vinod Bhagat
Mr. Prithvi Sanjay Bhagat
|Products Manufactured/Exported||All type of Textiles- Cotton, Rayon.100% Polyester and Blended Fabrics, Bleached, Dyed, Printed etc.|
|Countries where exported||Benin, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ghana, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Mexico, Niger, Peru, Panama, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo, Zambia, Yemen, Tanzania, Brazil, UAE, France, Sudan, Colombia & US|
|Other Important Particulars||M/S. Gulabdas & Co. is a Government certified Three Star Export House established in 1961.We export textiles mainly for Clothing to numerous markets in West Africa, East Africa and Latin America.
For the past 60 years Gulabdas & Co. has worked hard to create a strong foothold and reputation in the industry. We strive to achieve the best for our customers.
Our motto is to always change with time and incorporate new technology for our production so we can grow and lead as a company for our nation, our industry and for our customers.
We have received various export Awards as Follows:
The Synthetic & Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council
- Gold Trophies for the year 2000-2001,2001-2002, Two Trophies 2011-2012,2012-2013,2013-2014 & 2014-2015
- Silver Trophy for the year 2011-2012, 2012-2013 & 2013-2014
- Fourth Best Export Performance as Merchant Exporter 2015-2016
The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council
- Gold Trophy For the year 2006-2007, 2011-2012 & 2016-2017, 2017-2018
- Silver Trophy for the year 2000-2001, 2002-2003, 2010- 2011, 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 & 2018-2019 & 2019-2020
- Bronze Trophy for the year 1999-2000, 2001-2002, 2006-2007