Stäubli, an international group headquartered in Switzerland, is a global mechatronics solution provider with three dedicated activities: Connectors, Robotics & Textile. Stäubli Textile has been developing and producing high-quality systems for the weaving industry for over a century. The broad range of weaving and knitting solutions brings flexibility to mills while allowing the highest production speeds and reliability. Stäubli enables its customers to quickly meet any market demand with ease.
- Solutions for automated weaving preparation (warp reading-in at sizing, leasing, automatic drawing in, warp tying, transport & storage solutions)
- Shedding solutions for frame weaving (cam motions, electronic rotary dobbies)
- Jacquard machines for any application, from flat fabrics to technical applications
- Weaving systems for carpets, e.g. rugs & wall-to-wall carpets for residential and contract applications
- Weaving systems for technical fabrics, e.g. reinforcement for lightweight applications, heavy multilayers and spacers
- Automation solutions for sock-knitting machines (controller, toe-linking device, design and production software)
SAFIR S60 automatic drawing-in installation: Within Stäubli’s broad range of automatic drawing-in installations, the SAFIR S60 is the all-round talent, ideal for processing warps for shirting fabrics and home textiles.