PREMIER MILLS PVT LTD. – GROUP COMPANIES
Winner of the Gold Trophy for the highest exports of Cotton Yarn (Count 51s & above) in Category II (Export performance above Rs. 75 Cr. and upto Rs. 250 Cr.) for exports of Rs. 181.96 Cr. during the year 2019-2020.
Premier Mills Pvt Ltd – Group Companies
RR Land Mark, No. IE-1 Nava India Road Coimbatore – 641 028, INDIA
Mr. R Jagadish Chandran
Mr. D Rajendran
Dr. K V Srinivasan
Representative for Business Contact : Dr. KV Srinivasan
Products manufactured/Exported : 100% Combed cotton yarn – Count Ne30s to 240s both Single & Two ply yarn for knitting & weaving Open End Yarns 10s & 16s from 100% regenerated Cotton 100% Cotton Bed Linens 150 TC to 1250 TC
Other Important Particulars: Founded in 1945, Premier Mills is a member of the Premier Group and a manufacturer and exporter of fine combed cotton yarn, producing over 32 million kilograms a year. Premier has an international reputation for quality and innovation in textiles and is a vertically integrated textile group employing over 5,000 people and have an annual turnover of around 250 Million USD.
- Premier is a dominant player in the global textile market today, utilizing cutting edge technology, high-grade raw materials and stringent quality control to deliver only the finest to its customers.
- State-of-the-art machinery combined with an efficient, eco-friendly manufacturing process and unparalleled technical expertise is the key to our organization’s growth and success.
- Wind power-Eco friendly and Carbon Positive Power Generation to meet our entire energy requirement.
- We export to over 50 countries across the world. Our clientele includes some of the world’s finest shirting, sheeting, knitwear, apparel and yarn dyeing.
- We continually strive to be pioneer in the fields of technology, management and market development.
- We are accredited with integrated management system for quality management ISO 9001:2015 and we also practice TPM, 5Sand Six Sigma.
- We are certified for Oeko-Tex Product clause I, BCI Member, Supima Licensee and GOTS certified too. Our products are complied with REACH standards (New European Chemical Regulation standards)
- This dedication to excellence, modernization and environmental awareness is reflected in the various awards and accolades over the past twenty years.
- Texprocil award on 38 occasions, since 1989 & 7 th Consecutive Gold trophy for fine cotton yarn exports – CITI Birla award on 6 occasions, since 2002
- Operational performance efficiency award from SIMA on 16 occasions, since 2002
- Best Exporter award from MEPZ,Chennai-3 occasions
- Outstanding Exporter award from Ministry of Commerce, Govt, of India
- ICMF Special award for continuous modernization