- Ralph Lauren Corp warns on second waves of virus outbreak
Luxury apparel maker Ralph Lauren Corp is moving its Chaps brand to a fully licensed business model - and has warned the coronavirus pandemic is likely to weigh on its results for the final two […]
- Top stories on just-style in October...
Top stories on just-style in September include three steps the garment industry must take to build back better for workers, concern regarding potential new tariffs on US imports from Vietnam, and […]
- Faruque Hassan to contest for the post of BGMEA President
Faruque Hassan, Managing Director of Giant Group, one of the top garments manufacturers and exporters, will contest for the post of President in the election of the Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers […]
- 52% of global viscose supply now verified as low risk
Not-for-profit environmental organisation Canopy says that more than 50% of global viscose supply is now verified as low risk of coming from ancient and endangered forests.
- EU project to empower women along supply chains
Inditex, Desigual and El Corte Inglés are among 16 companies participating in a new European programme to embed more gender-sensitive practices along supply chains - with a focus on the textile […]