Date: 12th September 2023
Venue: 105B, 1st Floor, Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai
Time: 10.30am onwards
Techtextil India, the most premium expo on technical textiles, nonwovens and composites will open its 9th edition from 12—14 September 2023 at Jio World Convention Centre (JWCC), Mumbai!
The expo is an ideal destination to meet leading manufacturers, resellers and end users who cater to 12+ industries making it a comprehensive B2B platform for you. Visit to get in touch with new client prospects, avail opportunitiies for face to face business and much more!
The 9th edition will bring together 160+ exhibitors representing over 250+ brands and products from 7 different countries including India.
Date: 12th Sept 2023
Date: 13th Sept 2023
- Addition of new product categories: ﬁltration and masterbatches
- Introduction of composites and its application areas on the show ﬂoor
- A chance to resume business interactions with international visitors at the India edition
- Knowledge sharing programmes focused on sustainability for the technical textile industry
The Indian technical textile market is valued at USD 19 billion. Grab this opportunity and exhibit at Techtextil India
- The government has launched a dedicated US$ 1.44 billion production-linked incentive scheme with a special focus on 40 man- made-ﬁbre (MMF) garments, 14 MMF-based fabrics and 10 technical textile segments.
- 92 technical textile items have been made mandatory for use by government organisations, including agriculture, highways, railways, water resources and medical applications.
- India aims to increase its exports by ﬁve times to reach USD 10 billion over the next three years.
9th edition of Techtextil India 2023, Mumbai