The Textile Association (India), Mumbai Unit
(Registered under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950)
602, Santosh Apartment, 6th Floor, Plot No. 72-A, Dr. M. B. Raut Road,
Shivaji Park, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400 028
Tel: 9324904270 / 9324904271
E-mail: [email protected]
TAI Seminar on “Technical Textiles – Need of Today and Tomorrow”
Saturday, 26th March 2022, Hotel Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi (Gujarat)
The Textile Association (India), Mumbai Unit is organizing Seminar on “Technical Textiles – Need of Today and Tomorrow” on Saturday, 26th March 2022, Hotel Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi (Gujarat).
About the Seminar
This seminar aims to give an opportunity to the textile technologists & experts to share their thoughts to meet the challenges which will be highly productive and beneficial. This will give a rare opportunity to the participants to listen to such high quality experts.
The seminars organized by The Textile Association (India), Mumbai Unit have always been on contemporary and innovative topics deliberating on the subject by high profile and experienced speakers. The TAI, Mumbai Unit apart from organizing the events in Mumbai organizes the seminar at Vapi for the benefit of the technicians from that cluster. The deliberations in this seminar will show the future trend to do more towards new arenas of research, innovation, market development and investments in technical textile business. In this seminar the experts from the field of technical textiles will address the gathering. There will be two Panel Discussion’s wherein the panel members will discuss the participants’ concerns on the theme. Over 200 delegates are expected to participate in this seminar.
The Seminar will try to focus on the following topics:
- Latest trend in Weaving Preparatory M/C for the Technical Textile
- Industry 4.0 in Technical Textiles
- Technical Textiles: Emerging Growth & Opportunities
- Technical Textiles – Growth Potential and Prospects in India
- Govt. Policies & Strategies for Technical Textiles
- Technical Textile product Manufacturing/application in sectors like-health care, protective textiles/defense, construction, building materials, agriculture, etc.
- Development in software
- Medical textiles
- Protective clothing
- Sports Textiles/Construction Textiles
- Emerging Opportunities in Technical Textiles
- Technological Advancements in Technical Textiles
More information from:
|G. V. Aras
|Haresh B. Parekh
|Navin P. Agrawal