High Speed Circular Knitting Machine For Chainette Cords
High performance machine for the production of all types of chainette cords, to be used in passementerie as well as ear loops for surgical face masks.
The 1700/20 machine is suitable for the production of any kind of tripolino, whether for passementerie, knitwear production, accessories and in many other sectors including the medical field. This machine is especially designed for the production of elastic, resistant and soft to the touch chainette cords. The specifications of these elastic cords enable easy connection to the fabric and make them ideal as ear loops for protective face masks, both disposable and reusable.
Comez International: High efficiency circular knitting machine for chainette cords and ear loops for face masks
Main benefits for users
- Wide number of applications: Hole diameter and quantity of needles can be defined according to each sample
- Easily interchangeable knitting heads: Needle cylinders are available with 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 and 24 needles each, with unloading holes of various diameters
- Possibility of processing all yarn types: Latch needles allow natural, man-made and synthetic yarns to be employed
- Electronic stop motion: The machine stops automatically, with a red warning lamp signalling empty bobbins or thread breaks
The machine is equipped with:
- 20 operating heads
- Single take-down
- 20 cylinders with 12 needles – diameter 6 mm each (interchangeable according to each sample)
- Electronic speed variator INVERTER
- Standard supply package of consumables and accessories
As optional 1700/20 can be equipped with a bobbin creel with 40 positions and a finished product collector with 2 rollers for high boxes.
For more information, or to view samples produced on our machines, please contact our agents or the COMEZ Sales Area Manager responsible for your country.
Comez International s.r.l.
via Enrico Fermi 5 | 27024 Cilavegna (PV), Italy
E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.comez.com