Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre (SIECC)
Bhatar – Althan Road, Nr. Khajod Chokdi,
Sarsana, Surat, Gujarat (INDIA)
An exclusive fabric show “WeaveKniTT Expo 2021” provides a B2B platform to Weavers, Knitters, Technical Textiles, Narrow Fabrics & Velvet (Pile Fabrics), Fabric Manufacturers and Connect with Brand Apparel Manufacturers, special industrial product manufacturers, mass consumption product manufacturers, wholesale traders, retailers, fashion houses, fashion designers etc.
Textile Strength Of Surat
- Total No. of Looms: 6,00,000
- Total No. of Water Jet: 30,000 | Rapier: 25,000
- Total No. of Air Jet: 3,000 | Velvet: 1,500
- Total No. of Process Houses: 350
- Total Embroidery Machines: 1,50,000
- Total Number of Warp Knitting Machines: 1,200
- Total Number of Circular Knitting Machines: 3,500
- Total No. of Textile Shops: 75,000
- Total Yarn Production per Year: 10.50 lacs MT
- Total Yarn Sales per year: 115 Billion INR
- Total Fabric Production per year: 13,000 Million Meters
- Appx. Sale value of Fabric produced in a year: 850 Billion INR
- Total Employment in Textile Sector in Surat: 1.5 Million People
- Appx. Entrepreneurs in Textile segment in Surat: 1.50 lacs Individual
- % Annual Growth Rate: 10 to 12%
- Synthetic Textile Production at Surat (% of India): 65 %
- Seminar & Conferences
- Approx 100 Exhibitors
- National and International Participation.
- Business & Networking Opportunities.
- State Delegations.
- Buyer- Seller Meets.
The Southern Gujarat Chamber Of Commerce and Industry (SGCCI) was established in the year 1940, the oldest apex body of Gujarat has a strong base of more than 9500+ direct members and 125 associations from wide spectrum of Trade & Industry. SGCCI is dedicatedly serving to the Trade & Industry since 80 years.
An ISO 9001:2015 certified SGCCI has mastered the Art of Exhibitions and Trade Fairs mainly organizing Industry Specific Exhibitions like Udyog, SITEX, Yarn Expo, Fiber 2 Fashion, Auto Expo, Sparkle International, Energy International, WEE, Vyapar, Food & Agritech Expo. The Surat International Exhibition & Convention Centre which is built in 1,16,000 Sq. Ft. of pillar less air conditioned dome spread over 13 hectares. The Chamber has also been awarded by Zee Business for the best performances in MSME sector.
WeaveKniTT Expo 2021 – Organized By SGCCI
The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry
SIECC Campus, “Samruddhi” Building, 6th Floor,
Nr. Khajod Crossing, Althan Road,
Sarsana, Surat -395007.
E Mail: [email protected]
Tel: +91 72111 73116 / 112 / 125