The Indian Textile Accessories & Machinery Manufacturers Association (ITAMMA) is organizing 3rd in the Series of Seminars under the theme “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav” Celebration of 75 years of India’s Independence, in Partnership with Ministry of Heavy Industry (MHI) (Schemes for the Development of Indian Textile Engineering Industry)
On 6th December 2021 at 3.00 P.M.
at E-648/A, Near BSNL Exchange, Phase V, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab
3.00 P.M.: Registration with Hi-Tea
Welcome & Opening Remark : Upkar Singh Ahuja, Chairman-cum-Managing Director of the New Swan Group & President Chamber of Industrial and commercial Undertaking(CICU) Program Narrative : Mr. Manjit Singh Matharoo, General Secretary FICO Mega Machine Tool Cluster
- Presentations on “Awareness on Schemes of Capital Goods Sector & Government Initiatives for the Development of Indian Textile Engineering Industry” – Mr. N. D. Mhatre, Director General (Tech), ITAMMA
- Presentations on “MHI Assistance Needed for Technology Gap of Textile Engineering Industry at Ludhiana” – Dr. Vinay Midha, HOD, Department of Textile Technology, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar
- Presentations on “The scope of the Development of the Farming Machinery through the schemes of the Ministry of Heavy Industry for the Ludhiana Agricultural Sector” – Dr Mahesh Kumar Narang, Principal Extension Scientist Cum Head, Department Farm Machinery and Power Engineering, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana
- Presentations on “Successful Journey of Panipat Textile Machinery Cluster” – Mr. Sukhbir Singh, Director, Panipat Textile Machinery luster and Proprietor, Friends Engineering
- Presentations on “Solar Energy- need of the hour” by TATA Power Co. Ltd.
- Presentations on “Latest Technology on Digital Printing for Ludhiana Textile Industry” – Mr. Sanjay Mishra/Mr. Kamal Kulshreshtha, Executive, COLORJET
- Chief Guest – Mr. Vikas Dogra, Deputy Secretary-Minister of Heavy Industry (MHI) (Confirmation Awaited)
- MOU signing with Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
- Vote of Thanks: ITAMMA
The Association is now the pioneer organisation representing both trade and industry connected with textile machinery, components , accessories, stores items etc. The change in the name of the association was symbolic of the transformation that was taking place in the area of textile engineering and other textile ancillary industries.
ITAMMA is accredited with “Diamond Grade” National level BMO accreditation through NABET . This recognition showcases the Association for its abilities in enhancing the growth prospects of its members through its role as a as a representing body of the Textile Engineering Industry in India.