The Chinese market is already well on the road to recovery with a number of UK brands reporting that their Chinese business has already started to come back online.
- Pearl Zhu, China Business Advisor, Retail & eCommerce, at the China-Britain Business Council
- Ben Goodwin, Head of Consumer, Retail and Sport, China at Department for International Trade (DIT) and the British Consulate Shanghai
- Meimei Ding of DFO International, China’s largest agency showroom, who has developed a number of British brands in China,
- Barbara Seidelmann of 5 Star Plus Design who has supported a number of retailers in China
- Bill Leach, global sales director at John Smedley
UKFT’s China Fashion Market Roundtable offers the opportunity to find out how to enter this important but challenging market, what consumers are looking for and where to go for help.
UKFT Members can watch the recording back below. Contact [email protected] for the password.
UKFT is the most inclusive British network for fashion and textile companies, bringing together 2,500 designers, manufacturers, agents and retailers to promote their businesses and our industry in the UK and throughout the world. UKFT is in a unique position, representing businesses from spinning, weaving and knitting, right through to catwalk and garment care.